Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My newest adventure, and why I've neglected you for so long

I have been neglecting my blog for several reasons, but the main reason being time. Lately, I have found very little time to write, which has saddened me, but all will be resolved!

Friday was the last day at my job. No, I did not get terminated. I quit my job about a month ago (gave a one month notice) for many reasons, one of the reasons being my thirst for the road and perpetual wanderlust has lead me down a path south, to the south pacific. In just a short while I will be making my way down to New Zealand, and living in Auckland for the year. I am very excited for one, to be reunited with my boyfriend, and two to see what the tea culture is like, and tea adventures await! I am curious to see it there are tea fanatics in Auckland similar to all the fabulous tea people I have met in Seattle over the past three years.

The past three years I have met some fabulous tea friends that continue to spread the love and joy of tea through classes, meet ups, and clubs. I was fortunate to start the Oolong Tea Lovers' of Seattle, and met about fifteen tea lovers last weekend who adore Oolong as much as I do! It was also fabulous to be around so many tea lovers! I will miss all of those I met recently and over the years, and encourage you to continue to follow my blog, and to keep in touch. Hopefully on the way back from New Zealand I will go to Taiwan, scope out more yummy organic teas, and have a wider selection of organic teas to offer.

For those interested in purely my New Zealand adventures I will be starting a New Zealand blog shortly, so please stay tuned for that. For my tea customers in the USA, if you still are interested in ordering from me (spring and or winter later in the season) I will have shipping at a discounted price (meaning I will not increase shipping prices due to the fact that I have relocated to NZ).

Take care, and see you on the interweb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment